Friday, April 26, 2013

Happy Weekend Everyone!



I was just reminiscing about how fun (and scheduled) last weekend was, which made me excited for the weekend up ahead. It's just so close - one more day! Hoping for a very unscheduled, relaxing time these next couple days. After a long, hard week it is nice to re-energize. Happy Friday!

1// WEDDING: Katelyn and I were both readers at a friends wedding that was held in a beautiful all glass building surrounded by a garden. I always enjoy meeting new people and what better place than a wedding? We sat at a table filled with really fun loving people. 

2// SHOWERING: I was able to catch up with some out-of-town friends who dropped in town and then jetted off to celebrated new life and growth of a friend's baby shower.

3// CONCERTING & RELAXING: Jesus Culture was in Indy so we were able to experience this bands music and teaching (and the very bright sun, apparently). The rest of the time was spent walking and relaxing. Lovely weekend, I'd say.   

No comments:

Post a Comment