Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Weekend: Re-energizing, Running, Researching

 
1// RELAXING: For this weekend's post, these two shots pretty much sum it up. Took a relaxing walk in this little gem of a park and just spent some good time with the people I love. Definitely necessary to re-energize.

2// RUNNING: Went for a much needed first run of the spring. A picture of this for-mentioned first run isn't pictured, but as my lungs and leg muscles can testify, it definitely happened. They say (who are "they" anyway?) that when getting back into running the first couple runs are the hardest. Well, they say it for good reason, because I hate to admit it but it was hard. Sooo I am looking forward to the runs after those first couple runs! Thankful for an encouraging running buddy this weekend and excited for many more runs this season! 

3// RESEARCHING: Sad to report, but my 2006 Macbook decided it was done this weekend. (moment of silence) It had a good run these last seven years and I am thankful it lasted so long! What a trooper. But now it's time to look for something new, so I have been in the process of researching/evaluating all the features, finances and programs a new laptop entails. Excited for the possibilities! 

No comments:

Post a Comment