Friday, June 7, 2013

It's Friday, right?



So this whole week I have been thinking a day behind. Wednesday I was in a haze that it was actually Tuesday. Thursday I was convinced it was Wednesday, and I mean convinced. Not exactly sure how my warped sense of time became instilled. Perhaps I need a watch? Or to pay attention to the multiple places the day and date are displayed on my computers/phones/news articles? (Hmmm looks like there is no legitimate excuse for my confusion...) but I am thankful for the actual day and time it is today.

It's Friday, thank you very much. Of that I am sure. The blank canvas of weekend is awaiting! Above is just a taste of our trip to Cleveland last weekend. We ventured around the city, meandering around the harbor, the wholesale district and a charming neighborhood brewery and market. More to come about our venture in Ohio but for now, these memories are wetting my appetite for the days ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment